Post 5 😃


This photo was taken in Panguipulli, (Los Rios region) is not of very good quality but it represents the last vacation I took with my family before the pandemic :(

I remember it was a trip that we did not plan in advance but was thought one day and made the next day haha.

It was a very long trip but it was worth 100%, we enjoyed it a lot, we visited many places too and I did not imagine how important it would become when remembering that it was the last family vacation, that then the pandemic would come and that we might not be able to go out until when again :(.

But hey, we can go out again for now, we only have to take care of ourselves a lot since with that we take care of our families too and in the end we can enjoy as we used to do before.


Comentarios

  1. I don't know Pangui, I always hear about how beautiful it's! your photo proves it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Free Topic

Post 8😄

Post 3