Post 7:)

 Theacher Jorge or as we all said to him and he liked to be called theacher Jorgito.



He is a great teacher that I had throughout high school, I studied at a professional technical high school and in second year I was able to choose the specialty I liked and the one I wanted finish in high school, this is where the teacher Jorgito becomes a fundamental pillar both in the specialty and as inspiration and to study what I have chosen now, he is undoubtedly an exemplary teacher and with a lot of vocation in what he works, he was in good, bad and worse, he always encouraged us in everything so that we would never give up, I studied tourism and the best were the field trips with him, that photo was taken by a friend just when he had fallen and he offered his hand to help her, he is a great teacher and a great person without a doubt is someone that I admire a lot! 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Free Topic

Post 8😄

Post 3