Healthcare System

 

The health system in Chile, what a great issue, from my point of view I think that those who have money have no major problem, I say this because I have an uncle who was diagnosed with cancer at a fairly advanced stage, his employers (people with enough money) they paid him a clinic they go to and he tells us that the attention and the speed with which they do everything is incredible, now, what happens with people who do not have money to be able to treat themselves quickly and improve their health (I think it is the most important thing in our life) they have to go to public health, hospitals that do not have capacity, unfortunately with the pandemic many diseases or treatments were put aside to focus on patients with coronavirus, it is something that escaped their hands and I realized that Chile is not prepared for unforeseen events, it is sad to see that something like cancer in public health does not give it the relevance it should have, the treatments are given late and many times there is nothing more what to do:(

Comentarios

  1. Good post, I think it is very unfortunate the endless waits to receive dignified care in the public healthcare system

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're right, cancer is one of the things that most people die from, and I feel like it is not getting all the attention it should have.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it is sad to know that decent health is for only a few people (with a lot of money).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the same as you, it is unfortunate that although health is a right, it ends up being a privilege to have access to it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Free Topic

Post 8😄

Post 3