Post 3

Religion I find that it is a broad topic because there are different religions and with that each one decides which religion is the one that characterizes them the most and in what we believe. Religion was instilled in me from a very young age (Catholic religion) and if, in my life it is important, to entrust myself to God every day so that nothing bad happens to us, to always be grateful for everything he gives us, to seek the purpose that he gives us to life, feeling protected and giving us peace, I think that increases our faith, makes us better people, pure of soul and with that to be able to live well and peacefully every day that we have left of our life. I respect all religions and those who do not believe as well, my family is very believing and that is what they always instilled in me, I like to listen to the different beliefs that people have and it impresses me to see how religion has become very diverse but that we it unites to believe in God or other names that they give him.


Comentarios

  1. Hi!, I agree that religion can bring out the best in people, we can learn a lot from the values that other religions have.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi mariela, I am glad to hear that your religion gives you peace and happiness

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, regardless of our beliefs we have to respect each other, and we can even learn from each other.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it is very important to always respect all religions equally.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Free Topic

Post 8😄