Why did I choose my major?

Oka!. Since I was little I used to play with my sister to create paper money and I thought I worked in a bank to lend her money so she could buy toys haha, the bad thing is that we always got angry because he gave him a lot of money and I did not want to lend him more, that's what I remember that one of my dreams as a girl was to be able to work in a bank, obviously I grew up and that was not what I wanted to dedicate the rest of my life to. Pedagogy along with what I am studying now was a great subject and a difficult decision to make and that I like very much, but what finally led me to decide was a pedagogical exit that I had in fourth grade for the specialty I was studying. (tourism), a talk about the conservation and care of the native forest and pff, it was what I loved and led me to decide between the two. From my experience in college so far I must say that it doesn't even compare to what I expected, I must admit that I have been on the verge of freezing the specialty due to demotivation of the current situation, the fact that the internet is not stable where I live and does not allow me to enter classes many times and I always have to watch and download them at night :(. The ideal job for me is to contribute to the planting of native trees and their maintenance, the care of the soil that is also essential, I feel that as I advance in the major I will have a better vision of what I want to do.


Comentarios

  1. Hi dear Mariela, the care of the soil is very important. Metaphorically it is like our skin.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mariela, don't lose the desire to study, everything will pass, you are wonderful:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Free Topic

Post 8😄

Post 3