My Biography

 Ok here I go:)

Hi! my name is Mariela Núñez, I have nineteen years old, I live in Ránguil a town in the sixth region with my mom, my sister and grandmother, with my family we meet at my granmother´s house on Sundays for lunch and then we go for a walk in the afternoon. I like to play soccer and actually I belong to a soccer team called "Fem Lolol". I have a dog, his name is Terry and he is very important to me because he has been with me since I was very little, he is very naughty and he loves to play with stones. I love legumes but I´m not very good at preparing them haha, I have to experiment more in the kitchen!

Comentarios

  1. Hi! The first step to practicing you cooking habilities is dare to try. Come on! Maybe you are a potencial Chef haha. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marielaaa, your dog is very beautiful!!, and the place where you took the photo is very nice too! where is?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Free Topic

Post 8😄

Post 3